Sunday, October 5, 2008

Paws Mom Dogs

Wilma and I met some of the other Paws mom dogs and their families. Chocolate lab Gilly, black lab Jamie, and goldens Bongo and Partner. Hope's family was there too, but Hope stayed home. What a wonderful group of dogs these girls are!





Treat time!



Gilly's big brother Aspen (black lab) and Jamie's little brother Doug (yellow lab) were there too.


Gilly had the "G" litter in February, 8 puppies born just before Wilma's "H"s. Gilly was bred recently and will find out soon if she has puppies. Her mom thinks it'll be a Yes.



In March,Partner had her 10 "J" puppies. The letter "I" was skipped since Partner had 10 puppies and "I" is a harder letter to come up with good puppy names. Partner is in season again, but it's her off season so she will not be bred. She deserves a break.

Next in March was Jamie and her special "K"s. Jamie is due again in 2 weeks but doesn't look it at all!





Bongo had her first litter in May, 10 "P" puppies. Wilma and Bongo are still waiting to come into season again and the plan is to breed them both.

Hope is in season now too. That's why she was at home. (I stole this pic of her off the MyFamily Paws puppy site.)





The dogs all had a good time and were very well behaved. Lots more puppies on the way for Paws!

5 comments:

Leah said...

aww too bad Martini wasn't there... but oh well. I'm sure Wilma had lots of fun anyhoo.

Lightning said...

Thanks for sharing the photos and information. I didn't know Gilly was a chocolate! How exciting to hear about the future litters! Wilma is beautiful as ever!

Cooley said...

Best wishes to Mamma Jaimie...

Love,

Your C 2005 boy....

Cooley

Unknown said...

Does my mommy, Jamie, have a blog? I am from her 2005 C litter :)

Pepsi James said...

I raised Bongo, and my foster puppy Pepsi is from her "P" litter. It was fun to stumble upon pictures of her on your blog.