Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wilma's Heart Tattoo

A few years ago I noticed a spot on Wilma's tongue. Thinking it was a piece of fuzz, I tried to remove it. But it wasn't fuzz, it was a permanent mark. I can't call it a birth mark since it wasn't there when she was a little pup. And I' m not exactly sure when it first appeared. But as she's grown up, this spot has become heart shaped. It's like a permanent tattoo to show everyone what a sweetheart she is.

(I had to change the title of this post because people thought Wilma had heart probelms! I dind't even think of that!)

1 comment:

Coreena said...

How adorable! I've had a couple pups have black spots on their tongues and I always thought they had chewed on a pen and it exploded! I love the heart shape and right on the end of her tongue for all too see!