Saturday, November 1, 2008

A Day in Holland

Kramer and I headed to Grand Rapids today to pick Wilma up from Paws HQ. I missed my girl and I think she missed me too....she was so happy to see me she grinned from ear to ear. Dr. Jeanne said everyone got a kick out of Wilma's grinning. While at HQ, I also got to meet Laker. What a handsome boy he is! These should be awesome puppies.

Afterwards we drove to Holland for the day to visit my friend Lora. We went to the state park, walked out on the pier and posed in front of Big Red. Then we took a walk on a nature trail. It was a perfect fall day to spend outside and at the lake, even if Wilma didn't get to swim.

1 comment:

Marilynn & Sherri said...

What great pictures,Laura. That is great news about Kramer too. He sure has come a long way, from being afraid to be touched to being happy to see you.
I look so forward to Puppies!!!

Marilyn