Friday, November 28, 2008

We Have Puppies!

I've suspected it for the past 5 days now, but it was confirmed today when my vet felt a couple small puppy fetuses! He said there were probably more but they were small and hard to find. And at this point, all that is important to know is if she's pregnant, and she is!

Up untill a few days ago, Wilma showed no signs of being pregnant. But all of a sudden she became very "nippley", really hungry, extra tired, a little grumpy and more clingy, if that's even possible.

Wilma's due date is December 31st. Happy New Year Puppies!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah - more Wilma babies!!! This time I am sure you will enjoy it!

Tresa said...

You have a special thing for holidays don't you? We are jumping up & down for Wilma/Laker babies. I know you will do great this time. Aussie sends love to her 1/2 sibs as they grow in your belly. I feel a Jan road trip coming on.

Cooley said...

Laura.... Congrats to you and Wilma girl... please give her an extra cookie and a tummy rub from me.

Thanks for being there for me.

Kayla said...

YAY!!!! Quincy and I are doing our dances for joy for you and the little furries, however many there are :) We can't wait to see them :)

Lightning said...

Oh yaaaay!!!! Wilma you do like holiday litters, don't you! LOL! Congratulations! koilisms