Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Big Adventure of Mr. Orange

The pups are getting too big to all fit in the box when I clean their whelping pen, so today I put them all on the futon.

I went to the laundry room and on the way back, I found Mr Orange crawling in the hallway! What is it with the orange puppies? It was little orange Houston who escaped first from the whelping box with Wilma's last litter.

I let him explore and he found a big shoe that he stuck his head into. Then he found a big surprise...MOM!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go Mr. Orange! Lead the way! I just hope you don't too much after little Houston.

Unknown said...

go Mr. Orange! You are a cutie pie! Mommys have a good way of sneaking up on us dont they? :)

Leah said...

cuuuute! It's strange... even when they're that little, you can tell that they aren't fully golden. Less feathers already than the last litter. Really REALLY adorable though!

Marilynn & Sherri said...

I always said that orange was my favorite. Wilma trying to catch a nap?? Sorry little orange found you.
They are so cute!!!