Monday, April 26, 2010

In Memory of Ashley

Ashley, one of the labs I dog sat for just 9 days ago, has gone to the the Rainbow Bridge.











Ashley started life as a Paws puppy, in training to be a service dog. Jennifer and Jill Swearingen decided to keep her when she was career changed for allergies. She lived a happy life with laid back Texas. Then when Texas retired and Flurry moved in, Ashley and Flurry became best buddies.

Ashley was 7 years old and was diagnosed with cancer about 6 months ago. She will be missed.

2 comments:

Cooley said...

DOGspeed Ashley... I am sure Ike was there to greet you and show you the way to the best places to hang and eat...

Please pass along my condolences...

Erica and Cooley

Unknown said...

Oh my... I am so sorry! Give my love to Jenninfer.
DOGspeed Ashley!