Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Last Macy Swap

I've been co-raising Macy with Jennifer since last May. Every 2-3 weeks we do the "Macy Swap", usually meeting at the Meijers or Big Boy's in Mason, although there have been other swap locations.























Macy is always happy and excited to see both of us and jumps right into the car of whoever is taking her home.

Yesterday when I met Jennifer it was our last "Macy Swap". I kind of wish I were on the receiving end of this swap, but I turned Macy over for the last time. Out of my car....
Into Jen's car....
And next Sunday we will be bringing Macy to the Leader Dog school in Rochester to start training for her career as a guide dog.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Macy - I am going to miss you! I know I "wash my hands" of you sometimes - but I really do love you!!! xoxoxo

Do GREAT!!!