Sunday, April 18, 2010

Kittens!

This mom is a stray who ended up pregnant in a friends neighborhood, so she took her in to have her kittens. Bobbi (she's a bobtail cat) had 5 kittens on Tuesday April 13. My friend was going to be out of town for the weekend, so I got to kitty-sit.


Bobbi is a very sweet gentle cat who let's you handle her babies without much protest, until her baby cries. Then she is right there tugging the little one out of your hand and carrying them back to the box.

The kittens have one goal right now, that is to nurse....

There are so tiny. Look how big mom's paw is next to the kittens!


And look at these cute faces!


Besides the kittens, I'm also dog sitting my friends dogs. So her 3 dogs, plus 5 kittens, plus 1 momma cat, plus my 2 dogs, plus my foster dog, plus my cat....that makes 13 animals at my house this weekend! Here's Kramer, Wilma, Flurry, Ashley and Texas.

No comments: