Sunday, March 16, 2008

Fun With Names

Besides their identifying color, I have given each puppy a temporary name. Most of these names correspond to their color. Of course, these temporary names will be used only by me. The Paws puppy raisers get to pick the pups permanent names. Wilma’s litter has been assigned the letter “H”, so each puppy’s name will begin with “H”. Paws will supply a list of possible "H" names, from which the raisers get to submit their top choices. Then Paws will make the final choice, making sure each pup gets a different name.

The name I am using are as follows:

Green and Yellow are Sparty and Wayne for Michigan State and Wayne State, the 2 universities I graduated from.


Purple is Lilac named by my mom who loves lilac bushes.


Black is Barney, after my friend Tracie’s 14 yr old beagle who recently had to be put down.

Orange is Brucie, after my orange tabby cat who lived to be 20.


Pink is Precious after my neighbors cat.


Red is Clifford, the Big Red Dog, even though Red is my tiniest pup.

Hot Pink is Princess named by my neighbor Marilyn who helped bring these little ones into the world.
.
Rainbow is Little Miss Surprise because that’s what she was.

And Lime is Pebbles because Wilma just has to have a baby named Pebbles!

1 comment:

Sebas said...

oooh *_* beautiful puppies