Friday, March 28, 2008

Official Visiting Starts Today!

And who better to be the puppies first official visitors than my neighbors Marilyn and Sherri who have been a huge help to me, Wilma and the puppies. Of course this was not their first visit. They've been there right from the start. Finding Wilma's first born wrapped in the blankets on the futon, and comforting Wilma until I got home. Helping for over 6 hours to deliver the puppies. Coming over to puppy sit the new born pups when I had to go out. And vacuuming my floor while they were there! Helping me take all 11 puppies and Wilma into the vet when they were 4 days old. Coming over during the day to check on Wilma when she wasn't feeling well. And taking the initiative to call my vet and bring Wilma in when she got so sick and I was 2 hours away in Grand Rapids. She may have even saved Wilma's life that day! Sherri's nephew Jacob is visiting for the weekend and was very excited to see so many puppies.

No comments: