Saturday, March 8, 2008

My, How They've Changed!












It’s been 8 days and I can’t believe how much these little munchkins have changed. Their ears started out as bare little triangles, sometimes sticking straight out. Now they are laying flat, getting furry, and looking more like fuzzy golden ears.

Their little faces were pink and bare and their noses pink too. Now their noses are much darker and their faces are fuzzy with dark fur. And they are starting to get whiskers.



The pads on their feet were also pink and tender. They are dark now too, almost black. And I’ve already had to trim their tiny toenails. It won’t be long before I have the pitter patter of 40 little feet running around.

2 comments:

Pogo said...

I love the side by side comparison of how much change can happen in 8 days. Make sure to take your vitamins and get caught up on your sleep. You will soon need all the energy you can muster to keep up with these little munchkins.

kel said...

They're so cute! I give you credit, between the puppies, Kramer & your project at work, I don't know how you're doing it!