Sunday, April 20, 2008

Bloopers

I've received lots of compliments on all the wonderful photos I've taken of the puppies. I want to thank you all! It was fun taking the picture and keeping the blog. BUT photographing animals isn't easy. Especially when there's 10 of them and they don't know what you are trying to do! For every one great picture I captured, there were 10, 20 or even more not so good pictures. The pups would walk out of the picture, find something more interesting to watch in the other direction, close their eyes, yawn, stick out their tongue, attack the props, walk into the camera, squiggle and squirm in the arms of a person, and bite the ankles of the people they were supposed to be posing with. Here are some of the bloopers.





































































I don't think I ever posted a picture of Wilma's pink tail either. I wrapped it to keep the fluff out of way during the whelping. Look how big she was!! Doesn't she look cute?
And here's an experiment that went awry. I thought if I got 4 people to sit on the couch under a blanket with their arms out like a basket, I could place the pups in their arms and get a group shot of the puppies. Ha! And when that didn't work, plan "B" was to have the "volunteers" kneel behind a wall and hold the pups up over the wall. What a laugh that was!







But in the end, I took individual pics of the pups with their birthday bandanas, made special by Aunt Jennifer Swearingen, and put them together in a collage. Much better, don't you think?

1 comment:

Lightning said...

OMG. You were holding out on us. These were some of the funniest pics yet. I loved the individuals with the bandanas from Auntie Jen too. I hope you post that on the my family site. Give Wilma an extra hug from us.