Monday, April 14, 2008

These Pups Know How to Play












Their whole life is sleeping, eating, pooping and PLAYING! They pair off and wrestle, chase each other around, pull on tails, and climb the step. They love their toys, but shoes are an interesting option too.











Mom likes to get in on the play time now too. It is so good to see Wilma playing again!



They are only 6 weeks old and already counter surfing, well, make that coffee table surfing. Nothing is off limits! I came home yesterday and found my camera on the floor. I picked it up to take a picture and it read "no memory stick". Well, I found my memory stick, on the floor, all chewed up! That was an expensive lesson. I had to run out right away and get a new one, so I wouldn't miss any photo opportunities!

No comments: