Sunday, April 27, 2008

Puppy Names and Homes


Well, all of my little H's have gone home to start their new lives. I thought I'd share their new names and where they will be living.
Purple is named Hazel and lives in the Detroit area. Here's a picture of Hazel on her first day home.

Lime is now Henna and lives in Lansing. She goes to classes at MSU. Here's Henna on the ride home and with her big sister Piper. Henna loves to play with Piper, but was giving her new mom a rough time sleeping for a while. And she likes to host pool parties and shower parties.














Hot Pink is Honey. She lives in Midland. Here she is in her new home.

Rainbow is Halo and Pink is Hollis. They both live in the Grand Rapids area.


Yellow is Harvard and lives in the Detroit area. Here he is at home. He has a big brother named Durango. He's already been to a restaurant and did great! He's been called a genius by his foster family. I'm so proud of him!

Green is Horton and Orange is Houston. They both live in the Grand Rapids area. Black is Hyde and my little Red Clifford is named Hugo. Both Hugo and Hyde live in Florida. I hope they get to meet Mickey someday!

To all the puppy raisers reading this, be on the look out for a fuzzy "H" puppy coming soon to a Paws class near you! And if you meet one, give them a big hug and kiss from Wilma and me and tell them to write their mom someday and let her know how things are going.

Here's a family photo I made for the raisers and a collage of pics for each puppy:




2 comments:

UKON said...

Wilma-
This made my day.
My weekend was full of sorrow and pure sadness and this help me a lot.
Love you always,
Jane and UKON

UKON said...

Wilma-
This made my day.
My weekend was full of sorrow and pure sadness and this help me a lot.
Love you always,
Jane and UKON