Friday, April 18, 2008

Last Day at Home

Today is the pups last day at home. It's both a sad and happy time. I'll miss my little munchkins and how they admire me, especially at feeding time. I'll miss hearing their little whines, whimpers, growls and barks. I'll miss seeing them all pressed up agianst the pen begging to get out first thing in the morning. I'll miss watching them playing with mom, tugging on each others tails, running through the house, throwing toys around and then one by one, tiring out and building the sleeping pile of puppies. And I'll miss, most of all, snuggling those 10 fuzzy bodies, rubbing those 10 Budda bellies and kissing those 10 teddy bear faces. But they are ready for the next phase of their lives. They need individual attention now, ALL the time! They are going potty like big puppies and clean up is getting to be old. It's time for housebreaking! It'll be nice to get my house back in order and remove the ever changing and growing puppy Habitrail. But I'm sure it willl seem empty and quiet here the first few days after they are gone.


No comments: